Monday, July 8, 2013

The Nursery

The Nursery is complete! ( I am sure I will be changing/adding some things from time to time!) 
Most everything in Wolf's sunny room is handmade or secondhand. 

 The crib is secondhand: Paid $30.00 for it. My sweet husband painted the ends in a crisp white. I made the crib sheet (fabric from Ikea). The leather mobile is handmade by myself and my mom. The antlers were a christmas present from my youngest brother, Judah. He did the gold leafing on those sweet things himself! 


The rocking chair is also curtesy of Judah-man! He wood burned WWR's initials on the chair! An heirloom to pass down to all the future cousins! 


The rocking chair was a fab Bookoo find! We painted it white, added that sweet pillow (found the velvet case for .70 cents!) And the sheepskin (from Ikea). The curtain rods were a goodwill find we painted gold! I added the grey ticking and grey velvet to the bottom of existing curtains. My mom made the amazing changing pad cover!


The antler plaque is something I made to announce the Gender/Name of our soon to be arriving baby! The dresser/desk is a piece we had before. We painted the drawers gold and I just love the way it turned out! 



The way the sun hits this room is my favorite. Wolfy must sense it too... He loves being in here! When we take him in his room he smiles and coos. 
This melts my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment