Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wyman Wolf is One.

My baby boy is almost a year old! Time has flown and seemingly stopped all at the same time.
We had Wyman's party the weekend before his actual birthday (since it falls on Easter this year). The best part was my whole family made the effort to come! They all live in GA and we are in LA so it's a small journey to get here. They made everything we did so special. We had a party, did the cake smashing thing, went to Chuck-e-Cheese, opened presents, laughed until we cried, got hyper a time or two and snuggled with Wolfy any chance we got! He loved every minute of it.
 I am so happy that sweet boy is mine. 














A special week for a special boy <3 

Party Details: 
black and white birthday shirt by: Camp Wolf
black leggings by: E W McCall
camera by: Twig Creative

All the dishes and food display is my personal collection. 
My mom hand drew and designed the white animal cut-outs. 
I made the tassel garland.
My mom bought the "1" and made all the terrariums! 
Lanterns from our personal collection (similar here ) 
Great knit crown by my grandmother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment